Offspring France
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Offspring France

It's time to relax !

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Bon plan achat en duo : 2ème robot cuiseur Moulinex Companion ...
600 €
Voir le deal

[DVD BONUS GREATEST HITS] transcription anglaise

+3
qq666
iixnay
zem'
7 participants
AuteurMessage
zem'
concessionnaire Mac
concessionnaire Mac
zem'

[DVD BONUS GREATEST HITS] transcription anglaise Empty
MessageSujet: [DVD BONUS GREATEST HITS] transcription anglaise   [DVD BONUS GREATEST HITS] transcription anglaise Icon_minitimeSam 12 Nov à 17:17

Et oui, puisque mon collegue, a savoir qq666, s'occupe du dévédé "complete machin truc" et bien je me suis mis à la tache quant au dvd bonus de la version limité du greatest hits.

J'y ai passé du temps(Une soirée et un début d'aprem quoi lol) et voila ma première retranscription pour vous mes cher(e)s ami(e)s, et même pour ceux qui ne peuvent pas me blairer Embarassed

Etant donner que pour beaucoup c'est la meilleure, étant donné qu'elle déchire tout, c'est par elle que je vais commencer, j'ai nommé (roulement de tambour) :

SELF ESTEEM!!

Noodles : One of the memories that stands up in my mind is, you know, you have this song, you know all the parts, pretty super cool progression and for the intro you suggested that we do that uuh, we sing it ! just kind have like gang vocals (blablablablabla, blabla).
We all thought you were crasy, we all thought you were nuts, but I thought it was funny. What's about give it a try, you know, see what happens.

Dexter : We're gonna start the song half on accoustic guitar, we just gonna do this for...the choral progression was do on accoustic and...we thought mix it up make some different...make a different kind intro so...that was just do yeah, the(a?) crasy laughing and...it sounded kinda silly but try it, I don't know, maybe we all can like what (that?) I think.

Noddles : that was fine, yeah I thought it worked as soon as we heard it yeah, once the guitar comes electrosaturated, superprofessional, what the hell is this crap, I don't want a guitarist coming, so....who wants this crap !

(rires)

Dexter: we learn it's not really people ask who is it about, is it about you whatever, I think that's a common mistake that people make, they think that if you wrote a song and say "I" and make it first person, people think it's autobiographical you know, of course it's not...like that most of the time and this is one of those cases where...this is...I can pull that together, that character can be gathered from a lot of people that we knew just kinda friend here and there, I heard stories like about, you know, the guy or girl whose girlfriend comes and visits them too in the morning that sort of thing and so I mean I wasn't about one particular person

Noodles : But everybody's been through that machine you know (Dex' : I, I gess) and one way or another so many coud relate to that : guys, girls, you know all the youngs so...

Dexter : By piece them together from stories in different people and became something that...I think a lot of people could really relate to.

Voalaaa

Greatest hits episode 2

GOTTA GET AWAY

Noodles : The main riff to gotta get away was part of "cogs"(dex: part of "cogs", yeah)...and...song that we did when we were calling ourselves "Manic subsidal"

Dexter : we first started our band, we called it "Manic subsidal" because we thought that uuh...

Noodles : ...that sounded punk ! (avec une fois a la métaleux :) Maniac subsidal!!!!

Dexter : it was pretty punk and unfortunatly, it was not very memorable, so people had a tough time remembering

Noodles : (en chantant) many and suicide world(word?) !!!!

Dexter : yeah so, we knew we had to change it and actually we change it to uuh offspring but, one of the early song was called "Cogs" and uuh it had some kinda crasy superfast punk riff like uuh (dex joue 1 morceau bien speed), some like that. (nood' essaye de le reprendre avec lui mais sans succès, il ne semble pas s'en souvenir aussi bien que dex') And it is very punk fashionable thing to and that had no hang and it going to a slow bridge, right? As we record in album (nood' joue le riff (avec une petite erreur d'ailleur lool) how as we made for that. But any of coming back to that song use later and...thinking yeah many of that song was kinda weird but that middle part uuh (dex' joue le riff) (pendant qu'il joue :) kina stuck with it, maybe we sould work on it a little bit...
I think the song's about paranoïa really, it's kind about being paranoïd...which is maybe how...as how I was feeling when we were finishing, finishing up smash. We were at the point where we really endured a dead-line to go and finish this recording stuff and we had all the music recorded and...not many the vocals and...I was going in every night and doing two vocals a night but I wasn't just doing the vocals for the song, I was actually writting the lyrics at the same time so...that made it...it was pretty you know, kind under the gun at the time stuff but you'd remembered just going to the studio in hollywood and just sitting, sitting and I just writting at those lyrics in about an hour. I wish I was more interested in that...

Noodles : It isn't victorious for not having...lyrics until about an hour before he goes in and sing the song...(dex : yeah)
Some songs ! some songs you...just can't be

Dexter : Sometimes...sometimes...lyrics can be tough sometimes I think, cause you want to be good !

(rires)

Transcrit par beavisb11, reprit par moi meme : ALL I WANT !!!

Dexter:
You know, we did Ignition and smash on the label Epitaph, and then this was the first song for the first album we did on Columbia.
But some of this material had been written over last, you know, couple of years, some even older than that, like songs like Me and My old lady,
were actually going back a lot farther than that i think.
But "All i want", was one that I remember, another story i probably shouldn't tell, but what the hell...you know

Noodles : Tell it, tell it, it's a good story.

Dexter : we were on epitaph and we used to talk about songs a lot, and there was a bunch of bands at the thime, it was a really
cool time with bands like Rancid,Nofx and pennywise that were all kinda coming up at the same time, Bad religion was already a really well knowning Band, I remember kind of a conversation at one time, when everyone was joking around saying we should write uh try to write a bad religion song, stuff like a Bad religion song writing contest and see who writes the best one. And I was like "oh that would be easy man", cause you know they have kind a distinctive sound and stuff, I was I can
come up with something like that, and I actually wrote the song and I thought it sounded like bad religion, I thought it was kinda cool, kinda funny and stuff

Noodles : Definitely had that vibe too for sure.

Dexter : So I tried to pitch Bad Religion on it, we were actually demoing songs for smash, and I got this one is perfect for you guys, you know, and...the guy Bad religion oh god whatever Brett (rires), Brett does not all worried about it, just you know "play it for me later on acoustic or something, don't even bother". So I felt a little bit rejected and I thought "okay, whatever" and then you know after a while, when I'm sitting around thinking the songs and the new record going, you know we could make this a song that sounded like us i think too, it's a but..

Noodles: But we don't need the fuss for us

(rires)

Dexter : Yeah!! I was thinking about Bad religion songs, is they always had some pretty hefty vocabulary, so when I was joking around writing the song, I called it "Protocole", I thought that would be great talking about protocole and, you know, people
walking around and they're robotic in their movements and it was stuff like that, you know, so I think that the original chords was something
like uh ( et se met a chanter le couplet qui deviendra plus tard Back off your rules etc...) your backs to the wall, that's protocole, it's sequestering your spirit, misleading the song

Noodles : Sequestering your spirit !! oh that's awesome, dude.

Dexter: that would have won the contest for sure.

Noodles: yeah, absolutely.

Dexter: But I had to changed it, and make it sounds more like us, is this really something we will include??

Noodes: Yeah !!

Pour la légende : ce qui est souligné est ce que je n'ai pas compris, ce que j'ai retranscrit de la facon dont je l'entend(parfois je met juste un blan d'ailleur...quand on capte rien...on capte rien!)

Parfois il y a qqch en parentheses, c'est quand j'hésite entre les deux mots(je met celui que je pense etre le moins bon entre les parentheses)

Donc bah surtout n'hesitez pas a me mp pour me corriger (je peut me tromper bien sur) ou me dire pour les hesitations quel mot choisir !

Je remercie spécialement beavisb11 qui m'aide beaucoup pour ses corrections souvent pertinentes, il vous concocte d'ailleurs "come out & play" !! ThanX to him !

Enjoy the melodies

Xav'

Dernière édition par le Mer 16 Nov à 17:51, édité 5 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
iixnay
Petit Dexter
Petit Dexter
iixnay

MessageSujet: Re: [DVD BONUS GREATEST HITS] transcription anglaise   [DVD BONUS GREATEST HITS] transcription anglaise Icon_minitimeSam 12 Nov à 21:19

thanks guy Very Happy
http://www.offspring.com
qq666
Barman
Barman
qq666

MessageSujet: Re: [DVD BONUS GREATEST HITS] transcription anglaise   [DVD BONUS GREATEST HITS] transcription anglaise Icon_minitimeDim 13 Nov à 2:25

ouai c'est cool zemwa, bien joué mec...
zem'
concessionnaire Mac
concessionnaire Mac
zem'

MessageSujet: Re: [DVD BONUS GREATEST HITS] transcription anglaise   [DVD BONUS GREATEST HITS] transcription anglaise Icon_minitimeDim 13 Nov à 3:27

Yep merci les mecs, surtout n'hésitez pas a me corriger en ecoutant le dvd une fois ou deux

Mais merci vraiment, ca fait plasisir :)

xav
MoOs
Habitué
Habitué
MoOs

MessageSujet: Re: [DVD BONUS GREATEST HITS] transcription anglaise   [DVD BONUS GREATEST HITS] transcription anglaise Icon_minitimeDim 13 Nov à 12:47

zemwa a écrit:

Pour la légende : ce qui est souligné est ce que je n'ai pas compris, ce que j'ai retranscrit de la facon dont je l'entend(parfois je met juste un blan d'ailleur...quand on capte rien...on capte rien!)

Parfois il y a qqch en parentheses, c'est quand j'hésite entre les deux mots(je met celui que je pense etre le moins bon entre les parentheses)

Donc bah surtout n'hesitez pas a me mp pour me corriger (je peut me tromper bien sur) ou me dire pour les hesitations quel mot choisir !

Ahh ca c'est le bon vieil'accent américain sur les bords mon gars !
zem'
concessionnaire Mac
concessionnaire Mac
zem'

MessageSujet: Re: [DVD BONUS GREATEST HITS] transcription anglaise   [DVD BONUS GREATEST HITS] transcription anglaise Icon_minitimeDim 13 Nov à 16:07

Ah bah je te le fait pas dire mec !! c'est hallucinant parfois lol
Mais il n'empeche que c'est tellement jouissif d'arriver a comprendre un passage sur lequel on galere depuis 15mn !

Bon alors?! personne a fait un petit tour de vérification??
beavisb11
Tarlouse
Tarlouse
beavisb11

MessageSujet: Re: [DVD BONUS GREATEST HITS] transcription anglaise   [DVD BONUS GREATEST HITS] transcription anglaise Icon_minitimeDim 13 Nov à 17:21

Moi jai fais une petite verif! voila j'ai trouve la plupart des trous qui te manques.
Je t'ai envoye 2 messages en MP, mais tu n'as pas du les voir.
chaque ligne correspond a un passage souligne de ta traduction!

-we have the song, you know, all the parts.
-It sounded kinda silly.
-We all kinda liked it, i think.
-I thought it worked as soon as we heard it, once the guitar come in, it just sounded so powerfull for sure, what the hell is this crap? when the guitar come in,whats is this crap?
-I can pull that together, that characters can be gathered from a lot of people that we knew, just kinda friends from here and there.
-In one way or another.
zem'
concessionnaire Mac
concessionnaire Mac
zem'

MessageSujet: Re: [DVD BONUS GREATEST HITS] transcription anglaise   [DVD BONUS GREATEST HITS] transcription anglaise Icon_minitimeDim 13 Nov à 18:23

Ouep merci man, j'était en train de revérifier les passages quand tu a posté.

Merci beaucoup ca m'a débloqué pour certaine situation, toutefois tu remarquera que je n'ai pas tout retranscrit ce que tu m'a dit, ou tout entierement, il y a en effet certain passage pour lesquels je ne suis point d'accord.
Ainsi une autres participation serait apréciable afin de donner un autre avi.

Voila merci beaucoup a tous.
Xav'
zem'
concessionnaire Mac
concessionnaire Mac
zem'

MessageSujet: Re: [DVD BONUS GREATEST HITS] transcription anglaise   [DVD BONUS GREATEST HITS] transcription anglaise Icon_minitimeMar 15 Nov à 1:10

Nouvelle chanson ajouté!
MoOs
Habitué
Habitué
MoOs

MessageSujet: Re: [DVD BONUS GREATEST HITS] transcription anglaise   [DVD BONUS GREATEST HITS] transcription anglaise Icon_minitimeMar 15 Nov à 14:44

c'est du bon boulot les gars :)
zem'
concessionnaire Mac
concessionnaire Mac
zem'

MessageSujet: Re: [DVD BONUS GREATEST HITS] transcription anglaise   [DVD BONUS GREATEST HITS] transcription anglaise Icon_minitimeMer 16 Nov à 17:53

New song added
Julien
The Creator
The Creator
Julien

MessageSujet: Re: [DVD BONUS GREATEST HITS] transcription anglaise   [DVD BONUS GREATEST HITS] transcription anglaise Icon_minitimeMer 16 Nov à 18:06

merci zemwa Cool

heu sinon vous aller faire une traduction francaise ? [DVD BONUS GREATEST HITS] transcription anglaise Sifflote
http://www.theoffspring-fr.com
beavisb11
Tarlouse
Tarlouse
beavisb11

MessageSujet: Re: [DVD BONUS GREATEST HITS] transcription anglaise   [DVD BONUS GREATEST HITS] transcription anglaise Icon_minitimeMer 16 Nov à 21:00

Bein tu payes combien?=) lol

Oui c'est une idée, on en discutera avec zemwa!
tout ca prend du temps, donc on verra, si vous etes gentils ,peut etre=)
zem'
concessionnaire Mac
concessionnaire Mac
zem'

MessageSujet: Re: [DVD BONUS GREATEST HITS] transcription anglaise   [DVD BONUS GREATEST HITS] transcription anglaise Icon_minitimeMer 16 Nov à 21:49

Moi perso ca me tente absolument pas de traduir, je comprend tout (a quelque expression pres bien sur) ce qu'ils disent (une fois que c'est sur papier bien sur, en direct c'est impossible, pour moi) et puis bon...la traduc voila quoi c'est pas le plus enrichissant Laughing

Donc si vous voulez traduire, je vous en prie, mais je ne compte pas m'y atteler.
Au fait beavisb, vu que tu ne t'es pas présenté dans la section faite pour, je pourrais savoir avec qui je bosse ? Wink
François
Membre d'honneur
Membre d'honneur
François

MessageSujet: Re: [DVD BONUS GREATEST HITS] transcription anglaise   [DVD BONUS GREATEST HITS] transcription anglaise Icon_minitimeMer 16 Nov à 21:53

Je vais essayer de traduire en français...
http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Offspring
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: [DVD BONUS GREATEST HITS] transcription anglaise   [DVD BONUS GREATEST HITS] transcription anglaise Icon_minitime

[DVD BONUS GREATEST HITS] transcription anglaise
Page 1 sur 1